Armor Guard Protector
A High performance floor coating that has excellent stain, scuff, and scratch resistance that requires less labor to maintain. Armor Guard Protector uses proprietary Nano-Particulate Xpolymer Technology (NPXT) to produce a surface that is up to 7 times more resistant to scratching & abrasion than traditional acrylic floor finishes. Armor Guard Protector creates a surface that resists water, stains and dirt, so finished floors are easily cleaned by dusting and wet mopping - leaving behind a clean, smooth floor with a beautiful shine.
- Lustrous, hard surface, resistant to soiling
- Protects against stains, scuffs and scratches
- Only two coats are needed
- Fast dry time
- Easy to reapply - no stripping or deep scrubbing required
- Suitable for multiple floorings, vinyl, vinyl composition, rubber, stone, terrazzo, linoleum and asphalt tile floors
• For best results strip the floor of all existing finish or coatings. Strip even new/factory installed floors of their factory finish. Be careful to remove all floor finish as any remaining finish has potential to be visible after applying Armor Guard Protector.
• Dust mop to ensure the floor is clean and free of all grit & particles prior to Armor Guard application.
• If stains are present they should be thoroughly cleaned.
• Always rinse the floor well after stripping. Failure to properly rinse a floor can prevent Armor Guard Protector from adhering to the floor properly, discoloration, hazing, or other failures.
1. For best results burnish entire floor using a Sidewinder 1500 or 3000 Grit Floor Pad. This step dramatically improves resulting gloss.
2. Apply a pool of product to the floor and using a clean micro-fiber pad and applicator, apply at a rate of 2,500-3000 sq. ft. per gallon. (coverage will depend on surface profile) Spread material thinly and evenly so as to completely cover the substrate. Make sure that all drips or heavy areas are addressed while applying. Proper coating thickness should NOT have any milky appearance to it. Treat the application almost like you are applying product and then trying to wipe it off.
3. When application is complete allow time to fully dry. (20-30 mins) The more porous the flooring the longer it will take for product soaked into the floor to fully dry.
4. Wait a minimum of 15 minutes after floor is dry to the touch to move on to next step.
5. Apply second thin even coat of Armor Guard Protector.
6. After a period of 24 hours burnish for a minimum of 5 passes using a Stone-Glo Sidewinder 1500 or 3000 Grit Floor Pad. Efforts should be made to burnish the floor at least 4 times within the first month. This additional burnishing will assist in long term durability and soil resistance.
• Dust mop.
• Damp mop or auto scrub as necessary using Neutral Ph Cleaner.
• Flooring should be periodically burnished (typically 1-2 times per week) using Stone-Glo Sidewinder floor pads to maintain gloss. When traffic lanes are no longer returned to gloss by burnishing an application of Armor-Guard Floor Protector should be applied.
• Recoat traffic areas or entire floors with Armor Guard Protector. Be sure the floor is clean and free of marks before recoating.